Day 1 : Bangalore – Goa
- Morning transfer to Bangalore Airport
- Board your flight for Goa
- Upon arrival check in at the hotel
- Overnight stay at the hotel
Morning you will be chauffeured to Bangalore airport to board your flight to Goa.
India is blessed with beautiful beaches, among the best known are the beaches of Goa, where some offer an array of water sports and others give the privacy for enjoying the serenity of the sea. Goa's architectural splendors of the churches, temples, old houses and the multi-hued distinctive lifestyle of the people give Goa a charm of its own. A meeting point of races, religions and cultures of east and west, Goa has a long and unbroken tradition of religious harmony.
In Goa enjoy different types of water sports or just relax under the sun to get that golden tan on your skin! A tour of Panjim city takes you to beautiful churches and old Goan houses.
Upon arrival in Goa you will be met and chauffeured to your hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 : In Goa
- Breakfast at the hotel
- City tour of Goa
- Overnight stay at the hotel
Morning proceed on a city tour of Goa. (06 Hours). Starting with a drive to Dona Paula, an idyllic spot which overlooks Goa’s magnificent harbor of Mormugão, later proceed to Panjim via Miramar Beach.
In the year 1843 the Portuguese Court in Lisbon issued a Royal Decree making Panjim the new capital of Goa which was a fishing village until then. The Panjim of today still exudes that old charm, with typical Portuguese architecture mirrored in the houses and villas spread along the River Mandovi.
Notable among the classic structures are the Panjim Church, Palácio Patriarcal (Bishop's Palace) and PalácioIdalcão (the present Secretariat) which was built by Adil Shah in 1492. We also stop at the fruit and vegetable market for guests to experience the sights and smells of Goa. Our tour then proceeds to Old Goa, which was the old capital of Goa. Visit the Basilica of Bom Jesus where the incorruptible remains of St. Francis Xavier are kept in a silver casket entombed in a Florentine style marble mausoleum.
Later visit Menezes Branganza House. The Menezes Braganza Pereira house is known to be more than 350 years old and is situated near the church square in Chandor. This mansion is the most exquisite heritage house in the countryside, the biggest in Goa and also has a Portuguese style facade. It is a museum of chandeliers, painting, porcelain, crystal, period furniture and other antique items.
After the tour return to your Hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Total Tour Cost
USD 870 per person on Single Room Basis
USD 580 per person on Twin Sharing Basis
The above Tour Includes
- Accommodation on single / twin sharing basis with daily buffet breakfast in a 5 Star Hotels
- All Monument entrance fees
- English speaking local guide
- 01 bottle of Mineral Water per person per day
- All transfers, sightseeing’s and excursions using an air - conditioned vehicle.
- Medicated wet tissues during the tour
- All government taxes at the hotels as on dates ( subject to change)
The above Tour Does not Include
- Any flight tickets
- Any expenses of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water etc.
- Any insurance
- Any camera or video fee at the monuments ( guest can pay directly for this at the monuments)
- Any meals other than specified
- Service tax @ 4.5%
- Any other services not mentioned above
Prices are subject to change due to increase in Fuel charges / Govt. Tax. / State Road Tax if any in the near future. Rates include only those items as specified in the above Itinerary.
For tour booking / customized tour please write to Mr Sumeet Ghai |