Day 1 : Bangalore - Hassan
- Morning drive to Hassan
- Check in on arrival
- Proceed for Sightseeing
- Overnight stay at the hotel
This morning you will leave Bangalore by road to Hassan( 190 km/4 hours).Arrive and check in at Hotel. Later in the day proceed for sightseeing of Belur and Halebid.
Belur - Belur in the Hassan district of Karnataka is known for its Chennakesava Temple. The temple, which was earlier called Vijayanarayana Temple is one of the best architectural marvels of Hoysala workmanship. Other popular places to visit in Belur are Halebeedu and Kedareshwara Temple. There are numerous other well-known temples in Belur, which include Kappe Chennigaraya temple and Veera Narayana temple among others.
Halebid - Once the seat of the Hoysala Kingdom, has a great Hoysaleswara Temple, built in the typical style. A stellar base with the emblem of the lion and elephants seemingly supporting the temple, signifying stability
Total Tour Cost
USD 450 per person on Single Room Basis
USD 300 per person on Twin Sharing Basis
The above tour includes
- Accommodation on single / twin sharing basis with daily buffet breakfast in Hassan in 5 star property
- All Monument entrance fees
- English speaking local guide
- 01 bottle of Mineral Water per person per day
- All transfers, sightseeing’s and excursions using an air - conditioned vehicle.
- Medicated wet tissues during the tour
- All government taxes at the hotels as on dates ( subject to change)
The above Tour Does not Include
- Any flight tickets
- Any expenses of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water etc.
- Any insurance
- Any camera or video fee at the monuments ( guest can pay directly for this at the monuments)
- Any meals other than specified
- Service tax @ 4.5%
- Any other services not mentioned above
Prices are subject to change due to increase in Fuel charges / Govt. Tax. / State Road Tax if any in the near future. Rates include only those items as specified in the above Itinerary.
For tour booking / customized tour please write to Mr Sumeet Ghai |