Deadline for abstract submission: January 15th 2017
Announcement of abstract acceptance: 1st March 2017
Last date for the presenting author to register for the conference: March 15th 2017
Instruction for preparing abstract
Please prepare a structured abstract which should include the following headings:
- Title: title of your abstract, not more than 25 words.
- Authors name: for each author write his/her first name followed with middle name and last name. Separate the authors by Semi column (;).
- Authors affiliation: For each author provide his/her affiliation.
- Body of abstract: The authors are requested to submit structured abstract with under the following headings. Introduction, Methods, Results, and conclusion (upto 300 words, 2 black and white photographs/ tables may be included).
- Presenting Author: Write the name of the presenting author.
- E-Mail of presenting author: This email will be for any future communication..
- Preferred means of presentation: Oral or poster.
- Please prepare your abstract as a MS word format (doc or docx).
Please note that at least presenting author should register for the conference. The abstracts where the presenting author are not registered for the conference before the final call (March 15th) will be rejected.
Themes for Abstract Submission
- Early detection
- Supportive care
- Management of Neck
- Ablative Surgery
- Radiation/ medical oncology
- Clinical research
- Basic research
Best of Clinical and Basic Science Presentation:
Abstracts which are considered to be meritorious by the scientific review committee will be selected for oral presentation under two categories: (a) Best of basic science, and (b) Best of clinical studies. These abstracts will receive certificate of recognition. Selected posters also will receive merit certificate.